Nike SNKRS is your one-stop sneaker destination for the most premium Nike sneakers, including popular franchises like Air Force 1, Air Max, Foamposite, Nike SB, Jordan, and more. From iconic classics to the latest releases, Nike SNKRS is the inside source for what you love most from Nike.
HOW TO ACCESS NIKE SNKRS
- All orders placed on Nike SNKRS are eligible for free standard shipping.
- Two-day and next-day shipping options are available.
- See details.
- Free returns within 30 days. Wear it, test it, keep what you like. See details.
- Do you want to exchange your order? Please call us for assistance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
DO I NEED TO HAVE A NIKEPLUS PROFILE TO USE NIKE SNKRS?
Yes. You can join NikePlus within the Nike SNKRS app or on nike.com.
If you log in to NikePlus on Nike.com or other Nike apps, you can use the same credentials to sign in to Nike SNKRS.
I'M HAVING TROUBLE VERIFYING MY MOBILE PHONE NUMBER. WHAT ARE THE TROUBLESHOOTING STEPS?
If you are having difficulty receiving the SMS verification code, please follow the steps below.
- Ensure you have given enough time for the text message to arrive. NIKE sends the verification codes immediately. In most cases messages arrive within a few minutes. However in some cases messages can be delayed due to carrier and network issues.
- Ensure you have a valid mobile phone number that is in the US. ViOP numbers and Landlines are not supported.
- Ensure you have network connectivity and can send and receive text messages.
- Ensure you have the ability to receive text messages from SMS Short codes. Some devices have this feature disabled and mobile carriers have this feature blocked. You can test if blocking is in place by sending a text to the NIKE short code 730-67 with the word HELP in the body. You should receive a response from NIKE within a few seconds which proves you can receive text messages from NIKE's SMS short code. If no response is received, blocking is in place and you should contact you carrier for additional troubleshooting. See below for a list of carrier contacts:
- Verizon: 1 (800) 837-4966
- AT&T: 1 (800) 331-0500
- Sprint: 1 (888) 211-4727
- T-Mobile: 1 (877) 453-1304
See the Nike mobile phone number verification FAQ for step-by-step instructions and more information.
HOW DO I CONFIGURE NIKE SETTINGS FOR QUICK PURCHASING?
Securely store your credit card, shipping address, and default shoe size in your NikePlus Profile settings.
- Web: Log in to NikePlus on Nike.com, navigate to [Your profile pic] → Account Settings.
- Nike SNKRS app: Tap the "profile" icon, then tap the "settings" icon.
WHICH PAYMENT METHODS ARE ACCEPTED ON NIKE SNKRS?
Nike SNKRS accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Apple Pay (iOS only on eligible devices), and Nike gift cards.
WHERE DOES NIKE SNKRS SHIP?
Nike SNKRS ships to the continental US, Alaska, and Hawaii.
If you would like to ship to an APO/FPO address, please contact us.
WHEN WILL NIKE SNKRS BE AVAILABLE OUTSIDE OF THE US?
Nike SNKRS and the Nike SNKRS app are currently available in the US only. Stay tuned for updates.
CAN I PURCHASE POPULAR LAUNCH PRODUCTS IN NIKE SNKRS?
Yes. See the Launch Calendar for upcoming launch styles and review our launch tips.