Gift cards can be used at Nike and Converse owned retail stores or on Nike.com. Follow the steps below to redeem your gift card on Nike.com.
- Add product(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout.
- Fill in your shipping details and click "NEXT STEP".
- In the payment step, check the box next to "Do you have a gift card or voucher?"
- Enter your gift card number and PIN.
- Click "APPLY".
- If you're paying with multiple Nike or Converse gift cards, enter the first gift card and click “APPLY” before entering another gift card. After entering your gift card number, the amount of your gift card will be deducted from the order total.
Some additional notes:
- Gift cards are redeemable for merchandise at any Nike Inc. owned locations. See the Nike.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions for more information.
- If you have a physical gift card, the gift card number and PIN are located on the back of the card. If you have a digital gift card, the gift card number and PIN are listed in the email.
- The PIN number field won't be displayed for older cards that don't have a PIN number.
- If your gift card* balance covers only part of the order total, you can pay the remainder with any other payment method. Enter the gift card number first, then pay the balance with another gift card, crecit card, or PayPal.
- Nike.com prohibits the use of gift cards if the order contains a gift card. Please see the Nike.com gift card Terms and Conditions.
- *If you're redeeming a VISA, MASTERCARD or AMERICAN EXPRESS pre-paid Gift Card, enter the card in the credit/debit card field during checkout. Only one pre-paid gift card can be used per order, it is processed like a credit card.