Contact Nike if your question pertains to merchandise inquiries, shipping time frames, order status or returns/exchanges.
Contact PayPal if your question is about PayPal.com, opening a PayPal account, PayPal.com password reset or retrieval, PayPal funding options, denied or failed PayPal payments, transaction status or any other payment related question regarding your PayPal account.
Nike does not have access to your PayPal account.
WHEN SHOULD I CONTACT NIKE INSTEAD OF PAYPAL?
- I made my payment, but I haven't received my Nike order.
- I didn't receive part of my Nike order.
- Part of my order was defective.
- I received my shoes, shirt, etc. but they're the wrong size, color.
- This does not fit me and I really want a refund.
WHEN SHOULD I CONTACT PAYPAL INSTEAD OF NIKE?
- The Nike charge within my PayPal account is inaccurate.
- I got this Nike charge in my PayPal account, but I never authorized it.
- I wanted to pay with PayPal, but for some reason, I couldn't use my PayPal account.
- I was charged twice for this Nike order within my PayPal account.
- I was refunded by Nike, but the refund is not showing up in my PayPal account.
- My credit card within my PayPal account expired and I need to change cards and/or expiration date.
- I want to add another credit card to my PayPal account.
- I want to confirm or change my street address within my PayPal account.
- I want to add a bank account to my PayPal account.
- I forgot my PayPal password go get into my account.
- It's not clear to me that my payment for the Nike order was completed.
- I got an email from PayPal customer service to contact them.
- I got an email saying I need to log into my PayPal account via this link they sent me.
- My PayPal account is blocked and I don't understand why.
- Could you verify these charges or tell me why my account is blocked?
- Other payment related questions (I wanted to have my credit card charged and not my bank account within my PayPal account).