Nike Dri-FIT is a unique material designed to wick excess moisture from the body, but improper care can inhibit performance.
Check the product tag located inside the garment for washing and care instructions or follow these tips:
- Machine wash inside-out in cold water with like colors
- Use powdered detergent instead of liquid detergent
- Do not wring excess water
- Tumble dry clothing on low heat or air/hang dry (only air/hang dry hats and gloves)
- Do not use bleach, dryer sheets or fabric softener (rewash if you use a dryer sheet or fabric softener)
- Do not dry clean
If you need to iron your Dri-FIT, use the cool setting to avoid damaging logos or designs.