Many Nike.com launch products sell out quickly. Review the following Nike.com launch tips to help you learn about upcoming launches and quickly place your order.
TIP: JOIN NIKE+
Create a free Nike+ account here to receive free shipping on every order, access Nike apps for exclusive products, and more.
- Save your payment, billing, and shipping information. See these instructions.
- Sign in to Nike SNKRS for exclusive launch products, drawings, and a curated collection of the best Nike sneakers. Mobile phone number verification is required.
- Download and install Nike apps for additional information, exclusive launch products, and more. Nike apps include Nike SNKRS, Nike Spccer App, Nike Running app, Nike+ Training Club, Nike Tech Book.
TIP: FOLLOW @NIKESTORE
Go to twitter.com/nikestore and click the "Follow" button to receive launch announcements, updates, and product information for many launch products.
- Set up automatic Twitter notifications on your mobile phone. To set up automatic Twitter notifications on your mobile phone, see this Twitter tutorial.
TIP: FOLLOW @CONVERSE OR FACEBOOK/CONVERSE
Go to Go to Facebook.com/converse and click the "Like" button or go to twitter.com/converse and click the "Follow" button to receive launch announcements, updates, and product information for many launch products.
TIP: GATHER INFORMATION ABOUT NIKE.COM PRODUCTS
Bookmark and review the Nike.com launch calendar.
- Each post includes product information, the launch date/time, and more.
- Most launch products are available at 10 am ET on the launch date. Confirm the launch time for each product.
- Nike SNKRS and Nike stores may conduct drawings for select high-heat products. Please review Nike+ drawings for launches for the process and rules, and review Nike+ mobile phone number verification to authenticate your Nike+ account.
TIP: MAKE THE PURCHASE
For most launch products, @nikestore will tweet a link to the Nike.com product page. Be ready to make the purchase.
- Sign in to Nike+ before the scheduled launch time.
- Click the link tweeted by @nikestore to make the purchase.
- If the product page has a countdown clock, it'll be available when the countdown clock hits zero. You don't need to refresh your browser.
- Having trouble signing in or navigating the site? Clear cache and cookies on your browser.
- If you see a message stating "It's not in your cart yet" after adding to cart, you're in line for the chance to purchase the product. Don't refresh the page. Learn more about this process Waiting for your turn.
Products added to cart are reserved for a brief period of time to allow you to complete the order. Complete your order right away so you don't miss your opportunity.